The standard 20mm collar allows use in the drill stands MB 140/S and MB 200 as well as in the universal holder UHZ.
Stable housing of glass-fibre reinforced POLYAMIDE with soft component in the grip area.
Continuously variable speed control with feedback effect. For high torque, even at lower speeds.
With a diameter of only 35mm and its low weight (230g) it offers convenient handling second to none in its class. The balanced motor effortlessly drives the ground ball bearing spindle allowing for a quiet run with a pleasant sound. High-quality MICROMOT steel collets ensure accurate clamping of even the smallest cutters, without rattling or vibrating of bits and cutters.
The size of the machine dictates a 12V drive system, use of a mains adapter of at least 1.0A is thus required. We recommend MICROMOT mains adapters NG 2/S, NG 2/E or NG 5/E.
The speed control of our 12 volt devices only works when operated via nonstabilised power supply units (e.g. all MICROMOT mains adapters). Connection to stabilised power supply units is possible. However, the devices will then operate with maximum rotational speeds (also applies to operation with batteries).
With variable electronic speed control for high torque, even at lower speeds. Tool holder for use of MICROMOT steel collets (1 each of 1 - 1.5 - 2 - 2.4 - 3 and 3.2mm).
Direct voltage 12 - 18V. 40W. 5,000 - 20,000rpm. Length 220mm. Weight 230g.
NO 28 510
Mill/drill unit MICROMOT 60/EF
With keyless chuck for shanks from 0.3 - 3.2mm. Particularly beneficial when working with bits and cutters of various shank diameters, e.g. HSS drill bits. Tool can also be used with MICROMOT steel collets. Other technical specifications and design same as the MICROMOT 60/E described above.
NO 28 512
Mill/drill unit MICROMOT 60
Without electronic speed control (continuously 20,000rpm). Other technical specifications and design same as the MICROMOT 60/E described above.
NO 28 500
Bits and cutters of industrial and dental quality
- The standard 20mm collar allows use in the drill stands MB 140/S and MB 200 as well as in the universal holder UHZ.
- Stable housing of glass-fibre reinforced POLYAMIDE with soft component in the grip area.
- Continuously variable speed control with feedback effect. For high torque, even at lower speeds.
- For drilling, milling, grinding, polishing, brushing, cutting and engraving.
- For working steel, precious metals, glass, ceramics, plastics and precious stones.
- Ideal for electronic hobbyists, model-builders, mechanics, jewellers, opticians, artists, chiropodists, dental technicians, tool and casting makers, etc.
- 12V supply allows the safe use of coolant (wet grinding and cutting)!
MICROMOT steel collets are hardened and thus have a high, consistent flexibility. also maintain prolonged accuracy, even after regular use (these collets should not be compared with unhardened, four-slit collets of brass and aluminium). The triple slit collet is substantially more difficult to manufacture than the four-slit type, offers a better load-bearing surface. This is especially important for cutters with small shaft diameters.