The new MICROMOT 60. The 4th generation of a tool tried and tested 1 million times over. Made in Europe. With high-quality steel collets.
The standard 20mm collar allows use in the drill stands MB 140/S and MB 200 as well as in the universal holder UHZ.
Stable housing of glass-fibre reinforced POLYAMIDE with soft component in the grip area.
Infinitely variable electronic speed control with feedback effect. For high engine power also at lower speeds.
With a diameter of only 35mm and its low weight (230g) it offers convenient handling second to none in its class. The balanced motor effortlessly drives the ground ball bearing spindle allowing for a quiet run with a pleasant sound. High-quality MICROMOT steel collets ensure accurate clamping of even the smallest shafts, without rattling or vibrating of bits and cutters.
A mains adapter is required to operate the MICROMOT 60 devices. We recommend the PROXXON mains adapter NG 2.
The speed control of our 12 volt devices only works when operated via nonstabilised power supply units (e.g. all MICROMOT mains adapters). Connection to stabilised power supply units is possible. However, the devices will then operate with maximum rotational speeds (also applies to operation with batteries).
Mill/drill unit MICROMOT 60/E
Infinitely variable electronic speed control and high engine power also at lower speeds. Six MICROMOT steel collets (one each of 1 - 1.5 - 2 - 2.4 - 3 and 3.2mm) are included.
Direct voltage 12 - 18V. 40W. 5,000 - 20,000rpm. Length 220mm. Weight 230g.
NO 28 510
Mill/drill unit MICROMOT 60/EF
With keyless chuck for shanks from 0.3 - 3.2mm. Particularly beneficial when working with bits and cutters of various shank diameters, e.g. HSS drill bits. Tool can also be used with MICROMOT steel collets. Other technical specifications and design same as the MICROMOT 60/E described above.
NO 28 512
Mill/drill unit MICROMOT 60
Without electronic speed control (continuously 20,000rpm). Other technical specifications and design as the above mentioned MICROMOT 60/E.
NO 28 500
Bits and cutters of industrial and dental quality
- The standard 20mm collar allows use in the drill stands MB 140/S and MB 200 as well as in the universal holder UHZ.
- Stable housing of glass-fibre reinforced POLYAMIDE. With a soft component in the finger grip area.
- Infinitely variable electronic speed control with feedback effect. For high engine power also at lower speeds.
- For drilling, milling, grinding, polishing, brushing, cutting and engraving. For working steel, precious metals, glass, ceramics, plastics and precious stones.
- With low safety voltage. Therefore, also suitable for working with coolant (wet grinding and cutting).
- Ideal for electronic hobbyists, model-builders, mechanics, jewellers, opticians, artists, chiropodists, dental technicians, tool and casting makers, etc.
MICROMOT steel collets are hardened and thus have a high, consistent flexibility. also maintain prolonged accuracy, even after regular use (these collets should not be compared with unhardened, four-slit collets of brass and aluminium). The triple slit collet is substantially more difficult to manufacture than the four-slit type, offers a better load-bearing surface. This is especially important for cutters with small shaft diameters.