Quick-action chuck of 0.3 - 3.2mm. Primarily advantageous when working with HSS drill bits of different power, complying with DIN 338.
20mm-system adaptation. For flange mounting of MICROMOT accessories.
Stable housing made of glass-fibre reinforced POLYAMIDE. With a pleasantly soft handle.
Slim, easily handled and light.
Quick-action chuck and electronic revolutions adjustment, with feedback effect (high engine power in the lower revolutions area). Special, balanced, low noise DC motor with high life expectancy. A transformer of at least 1.0A is required for operation. We recommend MICROMOT mains adapters NG 2/S, NG 2/E or NG 5/E.
Direct voltage 12 - 18V. Power absorption up to 40W. 5,000 - 20,000/min. Length 220mm. Weight 230g.
NO 28 512
The MICROMOT 50/EF can also be used with MICROMOT steel clamping devices. This is recommended when milling continuously at high lateral pressure. This makes it impossible for the shafts to become loosened after prolonged working. Using clamping devices makes true running better than using the quick-action chuck.
The speed control of our 12 volt devices only works when operated via nonstabilised power supply units (e.g. all MICROMOT mains adapters). Connection to stabilised power supply units is possible. However, the devices will then operate with maximum rotational speeds (also applies to operation with batteries).
Tool sets for industry and dentistry
- Quick-action chuck of 0.3 - 3.2mm. Primarily advantageous when working with HSS drill bits of different power, complying with DIN 338.
- 20mm-system adaptation. For flange mounting of MICROMOT accessories.
- Stable housing made of glass-fibre reinforced POLYAMIDE. With a pleasantly soft handle.
- For milling, drilling, grinding, polishing, brushing, cleaning, de-rusting, cutting, engraving, signing.
- For working steel, precious metals, glass, ceramics, plastics and precious stones.
- Ideal for electronic hobbyists, model-builders, mechanics, jewellers, opticians, artists, chiropodists, dental technicians, tool and casting makers, etc.
- 12V supply allows the safe use of coolant (wet grinding and cutting)!
Weitere interessante Geräte und passendes Zubehör:
Bohr- und Fräsgeräte MICROMOT 50 und 50/E
Netzgeräte NG 2/E und NG 2/S
Netzgerät NG 5/E
Schutzvorrichtung für handgeführte MICROMOT-Geräte