Compact and with a weight of only 1200g extremely light.
Brushless special motor for 10,000 - 30,000rpm.
- Digital speed indication.
- Variable speed pre-selection.
- Maintenance-free, brushless DC-motor for spindle speeds from 10,000 - 30,000rpm.
- Precisely machined die-cast aluminium housing offering exact ball-bearing seats.
- 43mm collar (European standard).
- 20mm MICROMOT standard collar.
Digital speed indication.
Variable speed pre-selection.
Maintenance-free, brushless DC-motor for spindle speeds from 10,000 - 30,000rpm.
Precisely machined die-cast aluminium housing offering exact ball-bearing seats.
43mm collar (European standard).
20mm MICROMOT standard collar.
Universal milling system UF/E
High torque even at lower speeds. 230V-operation (no additional controller needed).
Variable speed pre-selection from 10,000 to 30,000rpm and digital speed indication. The sophisticated control via rotor position and speed sensors guarantees high torque also in the lower speed range. Machine base made of die-cast aluminium with 20mm MICROMOT standard collar and 43mm European standard spindle collar. Triple ball bearing spindle for high concentric accuracy and smooth running. The collets depicted are included, but not the milling bit.
230 V. 50/60 Hz. 250 W. 10.000 - 30.000rpm. Weight 1200g. Includes three ER11 collets according to DIN/ISO in sizes 2.5 - 3.2 (1/8") - 6mm.
NO 20 200